Tuesday, March 10, 2009

thief!!!!

how come indian so cheap de?? ruler and eraser also want stole...
last week.. i am chating v my friend
then got 1 indian go to my sit and talk to biside my sit de ppl (indian also but biside me de is kid de) then the indian say want to borrow eraser then take my pencilbox de eraser
then he saw my pencilbox got 3 ruler then he say to beside my sit de:
jangan cakap kepada dia( me lo ) saya ambil ruler dia....
then when i start doing homework then i find my eraser then i ask biside me de indian u got take my eraser ma?? then he say tat indian take...
then i go to tat indian sit and cheack his pencilbox then i ask him u got take my eraser?? he say no then i say i want cheack his bag...
then i saw my eraser under the floor... i take it up and go back my sit...
then my friend tell my tat indian throw my eraser to the floor!!!
then tat indian take out my ruler and say who ruler is this??
when i know the true then i so angry how come he so cheap??

No comments:

Post a Comment