Friday, March 13, 2009

the thief still my friend's thing again!!!

hihi... still remember a indian stole my thing?? and now he stole my friend's thing!!!! he stole liquid and a pencil.... (cheap.... hahaha)
2day ago... we ar doing homework... then got 1 indian saw a liquid same v my friend's one... then he ask my friend : is this ur liquid???
then my friend say : ya... where u found it???
then he say i found in his pencilbox... (tat stupid thief de pencilbox)
then my friend go and check her pencil got at where ma.... wow we cant belive it... the pencil also at there.... and he stick his name on the pencil.... so fast.......
then we ask he : this liqud u buy de or found it from the floor??
then he say : i buy de... (<<<< remember this sentence)
we ask he : where u buy this liquid???
he say : at my taman....
we know he lied to us... then we tell my friend tell to teacher yang very garang... manatahu she tell to our class teacher... (our class teacher not very garang punnya..)
our teacher tell to cikgu ramlan... wahseh.... this teacher more cham... coz he juz know holding a rotan and do nothing = =
this theif so stupid and brainless... coz tat teacher ask him : this liquid u buy de or u found it??
then he say a very idiot de thing tat is... : i found it from the floor....
stupid is it?? juz now he say buy de now he say found de... walao so sohai
at the last.... he say he will pay the liquid back
YuHuu!!!! this no brain de thief finally he wanna to pay... yeah!!!
Lady and gentleman... and the winner is...... us!!!! wakakakakkakakaka

No comments:

Post a Comment