Saturday, March 28, 2009

i hate sick!!!!

last week when skull holiday...... i become sick!!! at the first we all feel tat it not very serious also... then juz eat some medicine lo....
manatau... i sick jor 4 day also not yet sembuh.... but how come??? then my mother bring me go to clinice... then i only knw i got fever, cough and catch cool = =
then my temperature is.... 38 degree.... almost 40 a!!!! 2morrow monday a... no need go to skull....
u think tat no go to skull fun?? u are wrong..... when my friend back home...

then i ask him : 2day got many homework ma??

he say : got a!! more until dont knw like wat....

then another day i still sick cant go to skull..i ask my friend again...

me : 2day homework many ma??

he say : 2day de homework also very much a.... u ar doom!!!!

me : OOOOMMMMMGGGGGG~~~

i no go to skull for 4 day a.... homework like mountain.... SWT"
so.... dont think tat sick is fun... can ply game at home~~

No comments:

Post a Comment