Thursday, March 19, 2009

FuYoo

last week my parents went to thailand... wahahahaha i can ply the computer whole day!!!!
actually i miss them so much coz everyday open computer also dont knw wanna do wat...
when my parents at home.. i can ask them got wat thing can hlp or anything..... like this also wont feel lonely and boring.....
my mother call brother bungkus to us... it so no fair!!!! every time my brother bungkus 4him de food must be richness then us de.... if our food is curry and vegetable... then my brother de food got curry, vegetable, meat and telur.... T.T so unfair
some time... we cant even touch the computer also... coz my brother plying dota whole day.. from morning until midnight... 1 sis watch cd in the living room.. (i dint see de cd) another sis seeing astro channel... (dont knw wat channel also) so wat about me??? no choice... i juz can sit beside my bro and see him ply dota....
after 2 day... Finally my parents went back home!!! so excited coz dont knw parrents will buy wat to me... guess wat?? my parents buy............................. they buy pants 4me
Wat La!!!! I Got So Many Pants Liao Still Buy Pants 4me!!!!
nvm la juz take it as present la....

good night my world.... tat all 4 2day.... ByE~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment