Wednesday, March 11, 2009

happy birthday to u~~

last saturday is kok xin may de birthday~~~ happy birthday o.... ^ ^
xin may invite me... ya zhi... hoi chien... chee sheng.... ying ying.... song tat... elaine... dong hong.... choon hou... and many la but some of them dint come~~ we go to the store de kfc there eat ^ ^ yummy~~
then, we go to ply boling... so fun... chee sheng ya zhi and dong hong ply 桌球... me ying ying and xin may ply boling~~
when start my 2 ball all jatuh ke longkang = =" then i keep on geting 6 marks then later more them....then they juz keep on hitting me when ball jatuh ke longkang or my mark higher than them... so poor de me T.T
after we finish the game then hoi chien call me teman her go down stair (coz i am the only boy tat so free = =)
when hoi chien go back home.. then i juz go up stair and watch them ply... when i climb until the car park...... scary de thing coming.... a guy standing infront of me... Oh No!!!! then i faster climb up and faster run to the bowling there... when i in there then i saw the guy also coming in.... = = he juz wanna ply bowling...... swt"
at the last.... wakakakaka i won the game ^^
we ply until 10 o'clock... so tired
then we juz go home....

No comments:

Post a Comment